Epartyjumpers is fully Licensed and Insured and our business complies with the city requirements. Please check with your local park department for any further rules.
Rules for Park Rentals:
Reserve your shelter or space area with the appropriate park and recreation city or county. You should contact the park for rules about renting an inflatable, or Dunk tank.
- Apply and pay for all required fees by the city or county.
- Customer must be present at the park at least 1/2 an hour before the time of the unit's delivery, and must show Photo I.D to Driver to match their name(s) with the one(s) on the park permit. If the names/address differ from the park permit and the Photo ID, the customer must show another type of identification with his/her name and current address (utility bill or vehicle registration), if NO form of Identification is shown the staff may not set-up the inflatable jumpers. Your order will be cancelled and a $25 delivery fee will be charge.
- Payment is received in a form of cash, money order, corporate checks, or cashier check and must be paid before set up.
- Jumper deliveries at Parks may differ from normal hours and prices, Epartyjumpers is fully licensed and insured and our business complies with all city requirements.
- A Generator is required for any inflatable going to a park, unless park facility provides electricity and a 15 AMP circuit is available just for the jumper. Epartyjumpers charges $10 extra fee for park rental. No Waterslides are allowed in parks. If customer declines to rent a generator and later a generator is needed, the driver will bring one at an available time and $25 delivery fee will be charge in cash at the time of drop off plus the rental fee for the generator. Our generator rentals are $55 to $75 each;will come full with gas . Our rentals at The Park is 4 Hours
- Customer must remain with the inflatable bounce houses and any other party equipment until the Epartyjumpers driver arrives for pick up.
- The latest pick up times for our park rentals are no later that 5:30-6:00 pm during November and March, and not later than 6:30 for the months of April through October. Time may vary base on each customer’s situation.
- A cancellation fee for a park is $0 if cancelled two weeks in advance, but there will be a cancellation fee of $25 dollars if the reservation is cancelled within a week prior to your event.
Call Us Today (209)810-4907
PARKS AND RECREATIONS
Approved for Lodi, San Joaquin county and Stockton CA.
Call us today!!! (209) 810-4907